Practical Cardiac Ultrasound for the Neonatologist Part 2 - For Macintosh -
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM: This is the second program in this two program series which takes the user interactively through the common applications of functional and structural cardiac ultrasound in sick newborn babies including:
- Assessment of the Ductus Arteriosus
- Assessment of Atrial Shunting
- Measuring Flow and Output
- Assessment of Suspected Pulmonary Hypertension
- Myocardial Function Testing
- Recognition of Common Congenital Heart Problems.
This version has been completely rebuilt on a new platform with HTML5 output. The program will run in your default browser but will run in any browser.
- 1 ZIP and 1 PDF